NZ Trade Group is excited to announce the first in our new series of soft skills programmes for business.
This Finance Fundamentals course is an essential course for business owners as part of the new NZTG CPD and Business Performance Framework being released in full in 2024.
It’s all about your financial wellbeing, decoding the complexities of revenue management and business planning and really understanding the basics of financial management.
Leave this workshop with a solid understanding of the financial cycle, and how to run a successful business by knowing your numbers. All delivered with practical group exercises in user-friendly language.
Workshop Learning Outcomes:
- Understand the critical steps required in business planning.
- Understand and interpret sales, income, profit and loss measures and ratios.
- Learn to interpret a profit and loss statement.
- Develop skills to determine markup and margin.
- Learn about tracking and analysing business costs.
- Understand the importance of creating a team of experts to support you.